A CHOICE OF POINT-OF-SALE TERMINALS TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND CUSTOMER NEEDS
Choosing the right POS system is crucial to the smooth running of your business, though the vast range of specifications on offer can make it difficult to know exactly what your company needs. Whether you are installing a brand new POS system or are on the lookout to upgrade your existing one, our First Data Merchant Solutions experts can guide you through the selection process to ensure your terminals are working at optimal productivity fro your specific payment processing requirements.
TYPICAL POS TERMINAL FUNCTIONALITY
Seamlessly deliver more convenience to your customers by offering options to pay at the physical point of sale or away from the cash register. With constantly evolving technologies, we strive to bring you the latest in-store and mobile terminals at an affordable rate and at suitable capabilities, including (but not limited to):
- Credit & debit acceptance
- Contactless payment processing
- Wireless connectivity for personnel on the road
IN-STORE POS SYSTEMS
We offer a range of point-of-sale terminals from reputable brands such as VeriFone, Spectra and PAX* to help you easily implement or grow your credit and debit card payment acceptance strategy.
- Fixed teminals offer the ideal solution for businesses that require a countertop till or a single in-store point-of-sale, particularly those who utilize a lean sales force and are faced with a high volume of customers.
- Portable teminals enable retailers to take payment anywhere on the premises using secure chip and PIN authentication, allowing staff to focus on delivering quality customer sevice.
MOBILE PAYMENT TERMINALS
GSM and CDMA technology makes it possible for you to accept mobile payments virtually anywhere and still benefit from the security of chip and PIN authentication. Mobile POS terminals are most suitable for trade vendors at exhibitions, outdoor events or delivery services
*Available terminal brands vary by country.